Here is a Step-By-Step-Guide for those who are new to Urban Fitness Club to help you through your first experience:
- Find the location that is closest to you and then learn more about our locations
- Click here to figure out the classes you might be interested in starting with
- Take a look of the class schedule for each location that will best fit your lifestyle
- Browse through our prices. We recommend trying out our introductory offer of $40 for 2 weeks. We do not offer first complimentary class
- Click on any class pass or yearly contract membership option, it will direct you to our online system to promote you to set up an online account. Input your basic information i.e. name, telephone, Email, credit card # (Visa/Master Card) to make a purchase online. If you have a Coupon Voucher (i.e. Groupon), please go to Redeem Coupon page for instructions
- Once you have a valid membership on file (class pass or yearly contract), you will be able to reserve classes online
- Online registration is required for all classes. If you want to take a class at your first visit, we highly recommend you to purchase a membership directly online prior to your visit. There is limit space for each class. The class you want to take maybe fully booked if you show up without a reservation
- You can also purchase a membership in studio with cash or credit card (Visa/Master Card). Please set up an online account before your visit to fasten the processing time at front desk
- It is important to know our studio etiquette, waitlist and class cancellation policy prior to your first class. LIKE us on FACEBOOK for current promotion and social events
- For your first visit, please come in at least 10 minutes early to sign a waiver. Please wear comfortable workout clothes; bring a bottle of water, a towel and a pair of indoor running shoes to the class. For kickboxing class, boxing gloves are mandatory with an exception for a new client during the trial period (2 weeks maximum).
Take the class and HAVE FUN!
- Studio Hours: We are open 7 days a week during class hours. Please refer to our Class Schedule. Studio is open 15 minutes prior to the class start time. Studio space / equipment is not available during non-class hours.
- Age Requirement: To take classes, you must be 18 years or older. If you are 16-18 years old, you may attend the classes when a parent signs a waiver. The parent must accompany you at the your first visit to sign the waiver
- First Free Class / Coupon Deal: There is NO first free class. Please visit Redeem Coupon page on how to redeem a coupon voucher
- Parking: No free parking at any location. There is ample street parking nearby
- No Entry During Class: There is no entry to the workout area / change room / washrooms when a class is still in session. Please wait at the lounge / front desk areas if you arrive early
- Beginner Friendly: All our classes are designed to suit absolute beginners. Our clients range from people who have never worked out before to elite athletes. The key is listen to your own body and only push as hard as your body allows. If some moves are different, please ask the instructor for modifications. You will get better at the moves with time. There is absolutely no egoÂ at Urban Fitness Club
- Challenging Classes: Even you workout regularly, you will still find our classes are challenging. The benefits of bodyweight exercises are they are easily modified to challenge any fitness level. Adding extra repetitions, performing the exercises faster or super-slow and perfecting forms are a few ways to make even the simplest exercise more challenging. In addition, every class is different. Your body will keep guessing and improving. Most important, you will never be bored at Urban Fitness Club!
- Friendly Environment: Urban Fitness Club is not only a gym but a community. We encourage members to mingle and chat before and after classes. We also organize many fitness and social events. Â Please follow us on FACEBOOK for current events
- Boxing Gloves: We do not have any spare gloves at studio. Must bring your own gloves to class. Boxing gloves are mandatory for kickboxing classes. New client may take the class without gloves during the trial period (2 weeks maximum). You can purchase gloves at our Online Store and pick up in Studio. You can also purchase boxing gloves with other retailers. We recommend bag gloves with full padding plus wrist support for your best protection
- Cardio Equipment: We are the expert of body weight training. Apart from traditional gyms, heavy weight and cardio equipment are eliminated
- Communication: Please always Email us for faster reply. All Emails are answered within 12 hours for Monday to Friday; and within 24 hours for Saturday and Sunday. Phone messages are returned within 24 hours. We do not call back any miss calls. So please leave a detailed voice mail if you want to be called back.
- Lululemon Staff Sign In: We have Lululemon Sign-In Sheets at all locations. Online reservation is required for all classes. Please choose the Lululemon Drop-In price option and enter the promo code at check out to bypass the payment. Please check with your store / department manager for the promo code. Â You can also Email us email@example.com with your department # and the promo code will be provided. When you arrive to the class, please ask the front desk staff for the Lululemon Sign-In sheet and sign in. Late Cancellation Policy applies
- Class Registration: We recommend you to book the classes either on the same day or only 1-2 days ahead, so you do not forget about your reservations. It is easy to book a class Online from our website or from your Phone with the MINDBODY Connect app.
Urban Fitness is the best Vancouver fitness club where you can enroll in Boot Camps, Kickboxing, MMA, Self Defence, Core, ObstacleFit, TRX, Barre, Zumba, Insanity, Tabata, Pilates, Combat and Yoga. Get results with the best instructors, reasonable prices, non-intimidating, female friendly, no contracts and pay as you go. Look good, get healthy and lose pounds guaranteed.